Friday, April 4, 2008

31 to 40 of blogging ideas

31."Make a post that is inspirational." That really gives me no idea of what to do I mean it doesn't even explain what to do.
32."Make a satirical post." Wow big word I don't have clue what that means and I am to lazy to click on the link.
33."Write a series of posts." Well I think I am doing that now aren't I.
34."Post your research findings." Research findings? What is that I aren't researching anything anyway.
35."Post an “advantages/disadvantages” post." Well I am doing that now aren't I?
36."Update an old post for new ideas/findings." That is a good idea that would be a fantastic time for copy and paste.
37."Link ideas from different genres in your posts (e.g., Celebrities and the gadgets they own)." That sounds extremely boring.
38."Debunk a myth in your post." These ideas are just stupid I mean debunk a myth isn't that what the Myth busters are for.
39."Make a post for beginners." I am a beginner :p.
40."Make a post for advanced readers." I don't have readers how many times do I have to say this.

No comments: