Saturday, March 29, 2008

21 to 30 of 101 blogging ideas

21."Post about posts made by others in your My Blog Log community." Well I am sort of doing that now. It is good idea but I would have rephrased that idea so that the author doesn't sound like a geek sitting inside all day writing blogs living of the money from advertisements on there website.
22."Be opinionated in your post." Well would have never guessed that one. Of course you would be opinionated in some of your posts. What is the next idea ask readers questions or for there opinions in your posts.
23."Turn off the nofollow attribute to encourage comments." Yeah well I don't think I have a choice when using blogger. Doesn't matter though that doesn't help me write more blogs or give any ideas anyway.
24."Do a “tag” post and have other bloggers who are tagged add to a list." Again I don't think blogger gives you this option.
25."Do an “IM” PPC campaign and then post about the results." I don't have the slightest idea what that means so it's a bad idea.
26."Be a guest blogger and share ideas with new readers."How is that suppose to help me write blogs on my website.
27."Review your statistics to see what keywords referred your visitors to your site and post about those." Wow reading about all these things you can do on other blog websites make blogger look like newbie.
28."Answer your readers’ questions with more questions (i.e., have you thought about…?)." Well that could work if I a. I answered readers questions as a post
b. Got readers
29."Contrast two or more positions in a post." I suppose that would work but none of these tips give me topics to post on.
30."Make a post that solves a problem." Finally an idea that is slightly related to giving me a topic to write about. Well now i need a problem.

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

ur problem could be vinay sayin scott likes tash all the time