Friday, April 25, 2008

My best game off golf at Whangaparaoa

1. Tee Shot: I hit a low shot down the middle with a little bit of a cut on it. Not a big shot but it was down the middle.
2nd shot: My drive left me about 130 meters out from the green. I pulled out my 8 iron and hit slightly to the right of the green and I left the ball on the surrounds of the green.
3rd Shot: I decided that I would putt from just off the green but I had a horrible putt and left it about 3 meters short.
4th Shot: I lined up my putt and sunk it with ease.

2. Tee Shot: I smashed it down the middle leaving it on the flat of the fairway.
2nd Shot: I used a 9 iron and put it in the center of the green.
3rd Shot: I left my putt about 4 inches short of the hole.
4th Shot: I tapped it in.

3. Tee Shot: I put my tee shot pin high on the left fringe of the green.
2nd Shot: I deiced to putt from off the green and I put it within 2 meters.
3rd Shot:I was too careless with my putt and missed.
4th Shot: I tapped it in.

No comments: