Monday, April 7, 2008

41 to 50 of Blogging Ideas

41."Invite experts to comment on your post." Sensible I could then comment on there comments to make a post but where would you find a blog expert that is a pretty sad hobby.
42."Ask your readers to Digg your best posts." Two problems I would need readers and ''digg" your posts what does that mean.
43."Change up your posting style (e.g., tutorial, reviews, etc.)." I could write a tutorial that would get me through weeks of posts. Reviewing on the other hand I think has been mentioned before and I am in the process of doing that write now :D.
44."Write a funny post." Ok I will try that write now As the doctor completed an examination of the patient, he said, "I can't find a cause for your complaint. Frankly, I think it's due to drinking."
"In that case," said the patient, "I'll come back when you're sober". I don't think that worked but it did fill up a bit of room.
45."Create a huge list of your best posts." Fantastic idea I can copy paste from my good posts and make this homework even easy. But to do that I think I would have to write a few more posts.
46."Add to a list started by another blogger." Best idea ever I could copy and paste a huge list from some where else then add one idea.
47."Create a mission statement for your blog." I am not a business I don't need a mission statement but it would be easy to write "To do the homework to lowest quality in the shortest time possible and not to get in trouble with my teacher for doing very little work. XD.
48."Make a post simplifying a complex problem for your readers." Two problems I probably couldn't simplify a complex problem or ever get readers.
49."Create a guide for your niche." Again I am not a business or an animal living in their environment. I have no idea what my niche would be anyway.
50."Make a post turning a negative into a positive through humor ( e.g., tell a joke: “My parents tell me I’m autistic. I tell them they have an attitude problem.”)." Well that is a great idea but I would have to find a lot of problems and a lot of jokes to make one post.

No comments: