Friday, April 25, 2008

81 to 90 of 101 Blogging Ideas

81."Participate in a reciprocal guest blogging scheme where you blog on someone else’s blog and that other person blogs on your blog." I don't really see how that would work.
82."Do a paid posting targeted to your readers." What is a paid posting target ??
83."Profile the competition in your niche." What if there is no competition these blogging ideas are horrible.
84.''Post linkbait." ?? I think this one answers it self ??
85."Make a post about your fellow bloggers’ top posts." Not bad idea just copy and paste all fellow bloggers blogs not a bad idea.
86."Make a post about your most popular posts." I think they have suggested this before but good idea copy and paste the blogs in.
87."Read some sports (or other genre) magazines and incorporate some of the writing styles in your posts." How is that going to help me get blogging ideas?
88."Write a post that pinpoints similarities and differences." Agian how is that going to help me get blogging ideas?
89."Write a post giving a free recommendation." I am just so bored of these 101 ideas I am just going to write good or bad as my comments for the last few blogs.
90."Write a post about something that is merely “good�? but not “great�?." Bad idea.

No comments: