Wednesday, April 16, 2008

61 to 70 of Blogging Ideas

61."Post a picture that speaks a thousand words." Yes I could post a picture but I am not sure that will help me get more words.
62."Buy a how-to book from a bookstore and use some of the ideas from that book to generate ideas for posting (e.g., a book about Photoshop)." Fantastic idea I could just type up a book that would get me the words. jk ^^
63."Look at the archives of your niche competitors and see if any of their old posts can be expanded in an “update” post on your blog." WOW whoever came up with this has no life. So we have "competitors" when writing blogs now strange. But not a bad idea to copy and paste stuff :).
64."Post with a personality (e.g., John Chow is evil)." I put a bit of my personality into all my posts.
65."Write about how to do something more efficiently in your niche." That would mean I would have to be efficient at something.
66."Write about generally unknown secrets in your niche." I don't know many secrets so this ain't going to work.
67."Write about how to use a product in an unconventional way." Err that would be really hard I don't really know what product I would use.
68."Do a post transcribing live events (e.g., Macworld conference)." Wow fantastic idea I can write about the world comic book. JK lol.
69."Dissect an argument in a post." Not a bad idea only because it would be really fun to start the argument.
70."Make a post summarizing someone else’s post." Great idea copy and paste to summarize.

No comments: