Thursday, June 19, 2008

Me in the Future

My teacher told me to write about where I see myself in 10 years time. Well I don't want to write about that. Frankly, I don't want to think about it, yet. I have so many paths open to me so why shut the doors on them while I am so young.

I mean I have some sort of idea of the different fields I would like to work in. But the way the world is changing. A job I want to do today. May not exist tomorrow.


I really think that I will just take the subjects I like in school and university and see where life takes me. Whether it bet to a rich life as a pro golfer or tan every day job guy eating crisps off his chest who has a chocolate milk beard (as if I hate chocolate milk :] ). Or maybe something I would never had thought about today. I just don't want to set my path in stone before I have experienced the world.

No comments: