Monday, June 16, 2008

Call of Duty 4

Hi Hi all. I am bit low on blogs so I am going to wright about the best online game I ever played (Notes. I don't play a lot of online games and therefore I am a little naive on the topic and what makes a good online game. I have never played counter strike so I can't argue that is the best. Also I don't like the offline of this game just the online. And finally this is all evaluated off the ps3 version.) So the game is Call of Duty 4 or COD4. I will go in to details about my favorite weapons, perks, maps etc later but to start of I will just do the best whatever in each category.
Best Assault Rifle: G36C
Best Sub Machine Gun (SMG): MP5
Best Light Machine Gun (LMG): RPD
Best Shot Gun: None. I hate them all
Best Sniper Rifle: Barret .50cal
Best Pistol: Gold Deagle (Gold Desert eagle)
Best Perk 1: This is hard to decide because it depends on the game mode but either Claymore x 2 or Frag x 3 or a noob tube (weapon attached grenade launcher)(Note if a noob tube is attached you can not use perk one that is why its classified in this category)
Best Perk 2: There is no way I can decide this I find all but one of the perk 2s use full in some mode or another.
Best Perk 3: Again I can't decide put I would have to say Martyrdom, Iron lungs or Dead slience
Best weapon attachment: Red dot sight or noob tube (noob tube is also considered a weapon attachment)
Best camouflage on a certain weapon in certain light: Blue tiger on a G36c in full sun light of the map Creek.
Best Map: This is a hard one because different maps are good for different game types but I would have to say either Creek, Ambush or Chinatown.
Best game type: Headquarters (duh)
Overall best combination: A guy with a G36c with blue tiger on it and a noob tube attached. Perk 1 non existent because of noob tube. Perk 2 being over kill so I can another main weapon instead of a pistol. The second main weapon would be another G36c with noob tube attached. Perk 3 being Martyrdom so I could drop a live grenade on death. Playing Headquarters on the map Creek.

No comments: