Sunday, July 20, 2008

PIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting a bit bored of posting about COD4 so its time to post about a real topic




Have you every wondered what is in pies ????
Well I have not but hey here is a recipe I found on the net.

3/4 C sugar
1/3 C flour
1/4 tsp. salt
2 C whole milk
2 eggs or 3 egg yolks
1 T. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 baked and cooled 9 inch pie shell
whipped cream to top pie

Well that was boring and copy and pasting so lets talk about different types of pie. I am making these off the top so I will miss a few.

Mince and cheese
Steak an cheese
Potato top
Steak
Mince
Bacon and egg
Chicken
Apple
Cream
Lemon cream
Chocolate cream
Banana cream
Banana chocolate cream
Cottage pie
Steak and kidney pie
Quiche (does that even count as a pie????)
Pot pie
Banoffee
Blackberry
Blueberry
Cherry
Custard
Pecan
Pumpkin
Rhubarb
Sweet potato pie
I can't think of any others so please help me out by making your own list.

No comments: